New membership in the International Society of Hypnosis (ISH) is automatic for active (dues are paid) full members of a Constituent Society (CS) of ISH.
A full list of those constituent societies can be seen here.
For a CS member to become a member of ISH:
- Please complete the New Constituent Society Member Form online
- OR, download a new member application form (pdf) email (contact@ISHHypnosis.org) or mail the form to ISH, PO Box 602, Berwyn, PA 19312, USA. Please include complete credit card billing information. Once the credentials committee has verified your membership in the CS, we will process your payment.
- OR, if you prefer not to send your credit card information, complete the form without the credit card information, and send to us via fax, email or mail (see above addresses) and once the credentials committee has verified your membership in the CS, we will contact you to direct you to the online payment option.
If you are NOT a member of a CS and wish to join ISH:
1. You can complete your membership application on line here
2. Please complete the non-CS new member application form and follow the above instructions to send to ISH along with the requested documentation. Once the credentials committee has reviewed your application, ISH will notify you.
If you would like to become a NEW INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF HYPNOSIS (ISH) Constituent Society Member, you can:
- Apply online by completing the online form.
- Complete the attached .pdf and mail to ISH, PO Box 602, Berwyn, PA 19312, USA. Please include complete credit card billing information.
- Or , complete and email the form ( contact@ISHHypnosis.org) .
- After completing your application, please select the option below to submit your New Application Processing Fee of $150 USD. We will contact you to let you know of your approval status.
- After your application has been approved, you will receive an invoice for the remainder of your dues. Return to this site to submit the remainder of your new constituent society fees (which is the total fee less the application fee) via the appropriate drop-down box below.
Select your term of membership based on your country in the drop down below, and click the Buy Now button to purchase:
If you experience any issues with PayPal, visit the PayPal website at https://www.paypal.com
- Enter your login email address and then click ‘forgot?’ in the password box in the login form in the upper right corner of the page.
- Click “Get Started” on the pop up titled “Forgot your password?”
- Choose ‘I’ve forgotten my password’ and enter the email address registered to the account.
- Enter the security code by typing the letters and numbers shown then click ’Continue’.
- Confirm account ownership by selecting and entering the information you want to verify and click ’Continue’.
- Create a new password, which must be at least eight characters long and should not contain any spaces
If you are unable to recover your password, please contact PayPal Customer Service.