Become an ISH member today!
The ISH is a non-profit organization of members in the health professions. Its membership is comprised of both individual members and society membership from all over the world who meet the qualifications for membership. Individual membership draws from those who are members of ISH constituent societies (CS), those who are non-CS members, and representatives to the ISH Council of Representatives (COR). Constituent Societies of the ISH have similar missions and by-laws to those of ISH. Read about the ISH mission and its By-Laws to learn more about the ISH.
- Reduced fees for all ISH International Congresses and other scientific events sponsored by ISH
- A certificate acknowledging your membership
- A reduced-fee subscription to The International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis (IJCEH), the most prestigious publication in the field of hypnosis.
- Free subscription to the ISH E-Mail Newsletter
- Automatic access to the Hypnosis Listserv
- Eligibility to vote in elections and to run for office
- Access to the Members Only Video Library, as well as the ability to participate in and access the Members Directory
- Invitations to participate and to present in the Triennial Congresses, and other scientific events
For a NEW Individual membership application, if you are already a member of a Constituent Society of ISH, click here.
For a NEW Individual membership application, if you are not a member of a Constituent Society of ISH, click here.
You can find a current list of ISH Constituent Societys here: http://ishhypnosis.org/about-ish/constituent-societies/.
For a RENEWAL Individual membership application, click here.
Constituent Society Members:
Constituent Society members receive all of the above benefits, plus:
- Dedicated space for posting information about your organization
- The right and the privilege to represent your society at the Council of Representatives (COR) meetings.