- Reduced fees for all ISH International Congresses and other scientific events sponsored by ISH
- A certificate acknowledging your membership
- A reduced-fee subscription to The International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hypnosis (IJCEH), the most prestigious publication in the field of hypnosis.
- Free subscription to the ISH E-Mail Newsletter
- Automatic access to the Hypnosis Listserv
- Eligibility to vote in elections and to run for office
- Access to the Members Only Video Library, as well as the ability to participate in and access the Members Directory
- Invitations to participate and to present in the Triennial Congresses, and other scientific events
For a NEW Individual membership application, if you are already a member of a Constituent Society of ISH, click here.
For a NEW Individual membership application, if you are not a member of a Constituent Society of ISH, click here.
You can find a current list of ISH Constituent Societys here: http://ishhypnosis.org/about-ish/constituent-societies/.
For a RENEWAL Individual membership application, click here.
Constituent Society Members:
Constituent Society members receive all of the above benefits, plus:
- Dedicated space for posting information about your organization
- The right and the privilege to represent your society at the Council of Representatives (COR) meetings.
For a NEW Constituent Society membership application, click here. For a RENEWAL Constituent Society membership application, click here.